Saturday 6 October 2012

Denim

When you wake to see the sun streaming through the window, you know spring is well and fully here. Sometimes I feel like the wonderful weather Melbourne has been giving me makes up for the amount of work I'm having this week. The exam timetable has just been released; that's the uni reminding me that I've got to start revision soon. ):

Putting together a new outfit and wearing it has always made me slightly happier when I'm off to do some work. For those who don't know me, I'm not going to lie - I will probably be the most vain, image obsessed person you will ever meet. Which is why I am highly suspicious that this phenomenon has something to do with the mindset that I'll still be looking nice while I'm furiously doing work, even if on the inside I'm a deranged version of Medusa.

So, I decked myself out in some denim - a vest from H&M I bought while holidaying in Spain a year ago. Back then, they didn't have H&M in Singapore or in Melbourne, you see. I think denim feels very casual, laid back and carefree (unless they are jeans) and hence, perfect for this sunny, lazy weather. To counter the roughness of the denim I paired it with a chiffon blouse and a flowy A-line skirt.

I saw the skirt online and I fell in love immediately.
ME: I.... MUSH...... HAVES...... IT.....
I love horses. But not as much as I love unicorns.


Denim Vest from H&M | White Chiffon top with breastpockets | ASOS Skater Skirt in Horse Print
Watch Emporio Armarni  Gentlemen's Collection | Spike Geometric Bracelets from Diva and ASOS

Unicorn love, 
-R


No comments:

Post a Comment